Highlights of DC Pandey Physics:
- The Series of this books are famous for its Questions which covers different types of Problems in each and every section.
- Questions are clearly Segregated for JEE Main and JEE Advanced.
- It also covers various Tips and Tricks for Solving certain Questions.
- The level of the Questions are more than enough for JEE Main & NEET.
- The Text Summary given at the end of Every Topic helps in Quick Revision.
|Featured Fact: Arihant is a leading books publisher in India. Especially Arihant Books are highly recommended for Competitive exams like JEE & NEET.|
Click on Download to Get DC Pandey Physics
Arihant DC Pandey Physics (Volume-1) :
MECHANICS – 1
Arihant DC Pandey Physics (Volume-2) :
MECHANICS – 2
|Volume||List of Chapters|
|Mechanics-1||Basic Mathematics, Measurements and Errors, Experiments, Units and Dimensions, Vectors, Kinematics, Projectile Motion, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power and Circular Motion|
|Mechanics-2||Centre of Mass, Linear Momentum and Collision, Rotational Mechanics, Gravitation, Simple Harmonic Motion, Elasticity and Fluid Mechanics|
|Waves and Thermodynamics||Wave Motion, Superposition of Waves, Sound Waves, Thermometry, Thermal Expansion and Kinetic Theory of Gases, Laws of Thermodynamics and Calorimetry and Heat Transfer|
|Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Capacitors, Magnetics, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current|
|Optics and Modern Physics||Electromagnetic Waves, Reflection of Light, Refraction of Light, Interference and Diffraction of Light, Modern Physics-I, Modern Physics-II, Semiconductors and Communication System|
Aajkatopper.com does not own these materials, neither created nor scanned .we provide links that are already available on the internet. For quires please contact us [email protected], we assure to do our best.