CHEMISTRY DPP BY DISHA PUBLICATIONS
How to Solve CHEMISTRY DPP ?
- Firstly, Divide syllabus as per the weightage in the exams, Prepare the most important ones and then go on practicing the easy ones. Now, get perfect in that, for that you can try to solve each and every type of questions that are available to you. Give your 100 Percent Effort to Solve DPPs on your own.
- The best way to solve DPP is note down your solutions in separate Notebook and be regular with your DPP homework.
- Try to solve DPPs in time limit given in first attempt after then, spend sufficient time to solve unsolved Questions. If you got struck anywhere in the middle of a question, then leave it and jump to the next question as you will run out of time and you might left the easier questions that you could have solved.
- Mark those questions which are hard to crack or require more time. If you find any conceptual question that you think should be revised, you should mark it for revision
- Write the required hints on the sheet so that whenever you look at it, you may easily recall the idea involved.
JEE Main DPP by Disha Publications (Pdf) :
This website is created solely for Jee And NEET aspirants to download pdf, eBooks, study materials for free. Aajkatopper.com is trying to help the students who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If you think the materials are useful kindly buy these legally from publishers
Aajkatopper.com does not own these materials, neither created nor scanned .we provide links that are already available on the internet. For quires please contact us Aajkatopper@gmail.com, we assure to do our best.