Chapter : Chemical Bonding Part – 1
Chapter : Chemical Bonding Part – 2
Chapter : Chemical Bonding Part – 3
Chapter : Chemical Bonding Part – 4
Preparation Tips for JEE Main and NEET preparation
The syllabus for the preparation of JEE main and NEET exam is huge and the students cannot prepare the complete syllabus form the books. To make syllabus easy to learn the preparation of notes become important. To refer Handwritten notes, the students must follow the preparation tips given below.
- Select the Handwritten notes one by one.
- Summarized single chapter within one page must be read all over again.
- Keep in mind all the important formula, topics and statements.
- Solve the mock tests and previous year papers with answers.
- Go through the syllabus again.
- Solve the mock tests and previous year papers without answers.
2 thoughts on “NEET | JEE | Handwritten Notes Chemistry | Hindi Medium | Chapter : Chemical Bonding”
Can you mention inorganic chemistry teacher ??